DATE: OCTOBER 10, 2015
CHECK-IN STARTS AT 8:30 AM – FIREHOUSE
RACE STARTS: 5K RACE – 10 AM / KIDS RACE 11 AM
WHERE: MONTEZUMA HERITAGE PARK, HIGH ST., MONTEZUMA, NY
REGISTER ONLINE: here (Online Registration closes on Friday, October 9th at 10 am)
- $25 Per Entry
- $30 After October 1st
- $35 CASH ONLY Day of Race
- Fees Non Refundable
AGE DIVISIONS: Male and Female 12-19 Years, 20-29 Years, , 30-39 Years, 40–49 Years, 50 – 59 Years, 60 – 69 Years; and 70+ Years
KIDS’ RACE: Free of Charge – Ages 4* – 12
***NEW THIS YEAR*** Kids’ T-Shirts for $10- Pre-order with your online Registration
T-Shirts are only Guaranteed if ordered by September 23rd (Both Adult & Youth)
- * An adult must accompany child, 4 years on the race course
- Online registration is encouraged, but if that is not possible, a downloadable 5K REGISTRATION FORM
- A signed waiver must submitted before anyone is allowed to participate in the race, INCLUDING A PARENT’s SIGNAGE IF UNDER AGE 21
- Download the 2015 WAIVER FORM and bring with you the day of the race.
- WE CANNOT GUARANTEE FILLING T-SHIRT ORDERS FOR REGISTRANTS AFTER SEPTEMBER 23rd. Free t-shirts are available for the 5-K Participants ONLY.
- All Kids’ Race Participants will receive a Ribbon. (Youth T-shirts – $10 — order by 9/23)
- For safety and consideration of everyone on the race course, dogs and baby strollers are discouraged.