REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9 at 10am to save $5 on your entry fee.
T-shirts are guaranteed to all who registered by September 23. (We’ll do our best to accommodate all racers in the order you registered.)
CHECK-IN: Begins at 8:30 AM – Montezuma Firehouse
8115 High St., Montezuma, NY 13117 (for your GPS)
Plenty of FREE Parking is available next to the Firehouse.
START TIME: 5K RACE @ 10 am / KIDS’ FUN RUN @ 11 am
WHERE: Montezuma Heritage Park, High St., Montezuma, NY 13117
REGISTER ONLINE: here
Online Registration closes on Friday, October 9th at 10 am
Entry Fee: $30 (until Friday, October 9 @ 10am)
$35 (Cash only) on Race Day
Fees are Non-Refundable
AGE DIVISIONS: (Male and Female) 12-19 Years; 20-29 Years; 30-39 Years; 40–49 Years; 50 – 59 Years; 60 – 69 Years; and 70+ Years
Kids’ Fun Run is Free of Charge for Ages 4* – 12
***NEW THIS YEAR*** Kids’ T-Shirts available for $10, while supply lasts!
T-Shirts are only Guaranteed if ordered by September 23rd.
- * An adult must accompany child, 4 years on the race course
- Online registration is encouraged
- A signed waiver must submitted before anyone is allowed to participate in the race, INCLUDING A PARENT’S SIGNATURE IF UNDER AGE 21
- Download the 2015 WAIVER FORM and bring with you the day of the race.
- WE CANNOT GUARANTEE FILLING T-SHIRT ORDERS FOR REGISTRANTS AFTER SEPTEMBER 23rd. Free t-shirts are available for the 5-K Participants ONLY.
- All Kids’ Race Participants will receive a Ribbon. (Youth T-shirts available for $10 — while supply lasts)
- For safety and consideration of everyone on the race course, dogs and baby strollers are discouraged.
The race is named for the famous Richmond Aqueduct built in 1849 that carried the Erie Canal waters over the Seneca River. Trails meander through wooded areas, and along historic Erie Canal sites and the scenic Seneca River.